Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I am doing better

I did better with my eating yesterday.  I had 2 eggs with cheese for breakfast, then I actually waited for lunch to eat then had a turkey sandwich for lunch.  For dinner I had ravioli.  I did great last night until around 8pm and had some crackers with pb&j on them.  Yea, I know, it is not a well ballanced diet, no fruit or vegis... that will come later.  I'll be going to the gym this morning b/c our afternoon is slam packed with activities until tonight.  I am not looking forward to working out alone on the treadmills.  I will hopefully find a class to join once I get there. 

So far this morning, I have had a of hot chocolate (with coffee in it ;-).  I am hoping to do better today with the eating and excersize.  Pray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment