Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I have fallen off the wagon...

In the past months, I have not been eating right, or exercising.  Things have happened in my life to cause me to slow down a bit.  However, now, more than ever, I need to begin to get in shape.  We have chosen to adopt a new born baby in about a month.  I am going to be a new mother again!  I am so excited I can hardly see straight.  But that leaves me with another worry.  I am an older mom that is borderline obese.  This is not a good thing.  I need to get into better shape and loose some of this weight so I will live a long life and be able to bug my kids well into my nineties. 


My plan right now is to begin exercising again.  I need to begin by walking and running again.  I plan on meeting up with Michelle, and my dear friend Harmony at least once a week.  I am still trying to cut my eating in half.  That is not going very well at this time.  This month will be especially hard for me since I am an emotional eater and I have the high stress of waiting for our son to be born and praying that his first mom will still let us raise her son.  The first mom is an amazing young lady.  She is intelligent, beautiful and level headed.  I love spending time with her. 


I am needing help getting motivated to exercise.  I am hoping my friends will pull me out of this rut.

No comments:

Post a Comment