Monday, January 17, 2011

My First Blog

So, here I am starting my first blog. I am dedicating this site to St. Therese of Lisieux. She has helped me lose weight in the past so I am trusting her to help me again. She is the saint of the little way. You can offer up little sacrifices for others (like little prayers) while trying to reach a goal of your own. I have learned through her that it is not all about me. It is about trusting in God and praying for others. Through this I can do anything. So, here I go beginning my weight loss with a little help from the Little Flower (another name for St. Therese).

Through this blog, I will share with the struggles I have with my weight loss. Knowing me, I will probably share things through out my life in this blog. I am an emotional eater. When things are going well ,I tend not to eat as much. When I am sad, frustrated, anxious...I eat and I eat and I eat.

Today started out well, then my wonderful son decided to bake a cake all by himself. He chose a chocolate sheet cake. I have eaten my weight of chocolate cake. So I am not starting this blog off very well.

I am hoping that by blogging about my eating habits and my emotional struggles I will be able to stay on track and conker this weight problem I have. I am wanting to lose 50 lbs. This may not seem like much for some but for me it has been difficult.

Thank you for reading, please comment on my blog as long as it is encouraging and productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment